Every society, in the moment of its existence, has lived as a resonance, a completion, and a distillation (good alchemical word), a distillation of what has preceded before.
This quote.. my god. Think of “society” as yourself.
“Every person, in the moment of their existence, has lived as a resonance, a completion, and a distillation (good alchemical word), a distillation of what has preceded before.”
YOU are the distillation of your history. What do you want to concentrate into the “final” you? Whatever we hold onto just grows more and more potent so we gotta choose wisely. It might be a good time to start really dropping our baggage quick.. it won’t wear well on us. (I have been busy cooking up and compiling some tried and true tips on letting go of the bullshit we tote around. More on that for sure.)
Contrarily wise, if we cultivate ourselves well we will continue on a shining path toward a rich patina of grace and beauty. Absolutely flawless creatures, so completely unique and so powerful it can be felt from afar.
If you wanna talk more about this or anything email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- skaterboytae reblogged this from paradoxicalparadigms
- goddessawakens likes this
- paradoxicalparadigms reblogged this from lorenworsley
- paradoxicalparadigms likes this
- lorenworsley reblogged this from magickdojo
- kreaturesuture likes this
- garrettpwnsall reblogged this from magickdojo
- cormac89 reblogged this from magickdojo
- getwronged likes this
- doangivadam reblogged this from magickdojo
- doangivadam likes this
- magickdojo posted this